Well, i guess the problem that was discussed earlier hit my computer or something. i cant login to any messengers and this is the only website i can get to come up. anyone else experiencing problems? Im in appalachia
Well, i guess the problem that was discussed earlier hit my computer or something. i cant login to any messengers and this is the only website i can get to come up. anyone else experiencing problems? Im in appalachia
Cant we all just get along?
Not me. I DUMPED Adelphia. No problems since. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
my adelpia has been working fine except for the night time...at about 1 it just turns off...and it has done this for the past several nights...but other than that i am very satisfied with them
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
When I had cable television my Adelphia cable modem would die at about 1:00 or 2:00 am on many days.
Turns out it was happening when the cable company was doing their "Emergency Broadcast System" test.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
we are dropping the cable modem/adelphia service, as well as as the digital cable. We are going to pick up all of our services through verizon, dsl modem works better than our cable modem and loads much faster, plus we will save money as well.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Dropping all Adelphia services completely?
What service will you be using for television?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Sounds like a DNS issue to me. Try rebooting your modem (and router) and see if that helps any.
Adelphia's service seems to be getting worse and worse. I can't really complain about my service, but I can certainly complain about the price.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks